Visions for the Future
Webinar Recording: 1 July 2020
When thinking about the future it can fill us with hope and anxiety, it is fraught with both opportunity and risk. Beth Smith will be in conversations with Jane Davidson, Dave Snowden, and Thomas Stewart to discuss how to navigate these issues and create cultures and organisations that are able to learn, adapt and thrive.
Some questions to ponder –
- Who is responsible for setting society’s visions for the future; and how?
- What is the role of the individual, communities, business and government?
- What is a ‘better’ future? How do we get from where we are now towards a better, more sustainable future?
To read further or watch the recording, sign-up for the listed membership or purchase the listed product/s.
More COVID-19 Webinar Recordings
- Complexity, Chaos & COVID-19
- Raven Conversations – Complexity, Chaos and COVID-19
- Exploring the entanglements of COVID-19
- Decision-making in Crisis
- Leading in Uncertainty
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd. (Cognitive Edge) are making this material available as a contribution to understanding of the role of complexity theory in understanding the current pandemic and its consequences.
This video is owned by Cognitive Edge, it’s licensors or other providers of such material, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or property rights laws. Your membership or product purchase provides you with access to this video and permits you to use it for non-commercial use only. No right, title, or interest in, or to, the video, or any content in the video, is transferred to you. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Cognitive Edge. Please note that you must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, re-publish, download, store, or transmit this media.