The best way to learn about SenseMaker® is to apply it in context on a real project. We have put together a Virtual Quickstart process, through which you will learn from expert SenseMaker® practitioners, as well as a cohort of peers, whilst working on your own project.
How it works:
- Individuals or groups up to three (3) can sign up for the SenseMaker® Quickstart. Have an actual project in mind that you know you have the ability to work on.
- The Quickstart process goes beyond just training. It allows you to join an 8-week journey and includes SenseMaker® licenses for a 4-week pilot, so that you can work through the rapid iteration of a project of your choosing, and “learn-by-doing”.
- We will convene on Zoom sessions at regular intervals where you will be taught the basics of designing and running SenseMaker® engagements. We will cover:
- Project conceptualisation and collection design
- The do and don’ts of signifiers, and how to use our signifier library
- Working with SenseMaker® data: patterns, sense-making, and the development of actionable insights
- How to engage clients or your organisation in intervention design i.e. moving from data to action (Vector Theory of Change).
Included in the price is up to 3 seats, access to the live sessions and their recordings, and a SenseMaker® project license for a 4-week pilot.
Learning synthesises best in context, so sign up as a team, or invite your client along on this journey to create a shared learning intervention.