In this 4-session Virtual MasterClass, you will have the opportunity to get practical with new Cognitive Edge methods, narrative practices and facilitation tools, facilitated by Dave Snowden and the Cynefin Center team.
Instructional language: English
- The Virtual Masterclass package includes access to recorded lecture videos from the live Reading 2021 Masterclass, to view at your own pace. Additional self-paced learning resources will be made available during the programme and for an additional 3 months after the course ends.
- Four live 2-hour Zoom sessions will support integration and put the concepts from the lectures into practice, incorporating practical application activities, discussion and Q&A with Dave Snowden and the Cynefin Center team, replicating selected Masterclass activities in virtual space.
- A live discussion forum for the duration of the course supports ongoing discussion and resource sharing between sessions, and after the programme.
The virtual Masterclass runs on Mondays in November. with a break mid-month. Each Virtual Masterclass session is repeated twice (at 7am-9am UTC and 2pm-4pm UTC) to allow access for different time zones.
- Session 1: 1 November at 7am-9am UTC – or – 2pm-4pm UTC
- Session 2: 8 November at 7am-9am UTC – or – 2pm-4pm UTC
- Session 3: 22 November at 7am-9am UTC – or – 2pm-4pm UTC
- Session 4: 29 November at 7am-9am UTC – or – 2pm-4pm UTC
You are only required to attend either the morning or evening session, and participants may switch between am and pm sessions to suit their diaries.
Who should attend
Masterclasses are intended for participants who already know the Cynefin framework and are ready to engage in deeper discussions around the implications and applications. Participants should have a reasonable knowledge of the Cynefin framework, with prior engagement in our Cognitive Edge Foundations or BaseCamp, or similar training, recommended.