First Nation experiences, perspectives and processes have much to contribute to understanding, making sense and taking action in complexity
About this event
This is the first in a series of three webinars – Indigenous thinkers in conversation with each other about complexity.
The series of designed to:
- challenge assumptions about knowledge sharing and co-creation
- deepen understanding and learning through listening
- be curious about new ideas and possibilities
- create new methods and approaches that can become more widely adopted
- wonder at what else might happen.
Each session will have minimum of two different groups represented. The process of engagement and exploration will honour the traditions of those sharing their knowledge with each other and the participants. A SenseMaker® will collect, in narrative form, the experiences of participants; which will be used to inform the co-creation and documentation of methods.
The first session’s thinkers will be
- Tyson Yunkaporta and a second Indigenous Knowledge Systems Lab colleague (Deakin University)
- Dave Snowden and a second Welsh Cynefin Centre colleague (Wales)
This series is a partnership between the Indigenous Knowledge Systems Lab at Deakin University, The Cynefin Centre, The Cynefin Centre Australia and Complexability Pty Ltd