Introducing our Virtual SenseMaker® Quickstart
The best way to learn about SenseMaker is to apply it in context, on a real project. We have put together a Virtual Quickstart process where you will be able to learn from expert SenseMaker® practitioners, as well as a cohort of peers, while working on your own project.
How it works
- Individuals or groups up to three (3) can sign up for the SenseMaker® Quickstart. Bring an actual project you would have the ability to work on.
- This goes beyond just training, and will allow you to join an 8-week journey, which includes SenseMaker® licenses for a 4-week pilot. Walkthrough the rapid iteration of a project of your choosing so you can learn-by-doing.
- We will get together in Zoom sessions at regular intervals where you will be taught the basics of designing and running SenseMaker® engagements.
- We will cover:
- Project conceptualisation and collection design
- The do’s and don’ts of signifiers, and how to use our signifier library
- Working with SenseMaker® data: patterns, sense-making, and the development of actionable insight
- How to engage clients or your organisation in intervention design i.e. moving from data to action (Vector Theory of Change).
Included in the price is up to 3 seats, access to the live sessions as well as recordings and a project SenseMaker® license for a 4-week pilot.
Learning synthesises best in context, so sign up as a team, or invite your client along on this journey to create a shared learning intervention.
Sign up before 7 May for only $5,999 to join the next cohort (starting on Monday, 11 May 2020).
Normal price: $7,500